CR-12 Pro Panel AATD HAS ARRIVED!!!!
We hope that you will all be happy to know that Blue Skies Flying Services, Inc., now has On-Line the new Advanced Aviation Training Device (AATD). It is available for scheduling now via the On-Line scheduling program or calling the shop. This AATD is designed and manufactured by the Precision Flight Controls Company out of California. The model we have is the "CR-12 Pro Panel". This unit can simulate 30 different aircraft types but they are designing the Piper Archer to be as close to our Archer as they can.
This AATD is FAA certified for the following:
1) Logged Flight Experience - 61.51(b)(3)
2) Instrument Experience - 61.57(c)(1)
3) Instrument Proficiency Check - 61.57(d)(1)(ii) [NOTE: Circle TO Land NOT authorized]
4) Instrument Rating: Maximum 20 Hours - 61.65(e)(2)
5) Private Pilot Certificate: Maximum 2.5 Hours (61.109(i)(1)
6) Commercial Certificate: Maximum 50 Hours - 61.129(i)(1)
7) Airline Transport Pilot Certificate: Maximum 25 hours - 61.159(a)(3)(i).
8) Approved for use as to the extent as allowed within FAA-Approved special training curricula.
In addition to the hours that you can legally log as mentioned above, this is a fabulous procedural trainer for the HSI, CDI, VOR, ADF, Autopilot, Command Bars, Altitude Selector, and it does include a 430 WAAS Garmin GPS unit so you can practice all types of RNAV(GPS) approaches including those specific to WAAS.
Stop by the shop and take a look.
Blueskiespilotshop.com is a fully secure site.
All products come with a money back guarantee. All funds in U.S. dollars.
8411 Pyott Road Lake In The Hills, Illinois 60156 (800) 850-4397
© All rights reserved. 2016 Blueskiespilotshop.com